Name : Lewis
Activities that effect raiding :Nothing i can think of Smile

WoW Details

Character Name : Tyura
Class : Hunter
Level : 85
Spec : MM
Offspec : SV
Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/tyura/simple

Player / Guild Experience (Explain about you as a player class wise and what guild history you have had and what you have achieved in the process)

Class role:My role in raids is to deliver high amounts of damage to the target to get the target down as quick as possible.
When coming to a raid, I bring enough money for repairs as progress can be expensive. Flasks and food that fits my class is an obvious thing to bring. Even bandages for emergencies.

By playing a hunter it's as important as any class to know what you are doing. As a hunter you need to manage the aggro, assisting tanks on building aggro, be an exceptional kiter on certain encounters aswell as knowing the best rotation for your spec and do it flawless. Movement, reaction, communication and presence is of course the most important role everyone has.

MM: Marksmanship, which to be honest is my least favourite hunter spec, but if im required to spec it as its curruntly the highest single dps spec for hunter at the moment I will. Marksmanship as I haven't played the spec since its recent buff, but going on what other people have tested and are doing there maximising Aimed shot, proccing Mastermarksman and keeping serpent sting up through chimera shot.
Haste effects also has a bigger impact on how early/many focus dumps you can due to how long the base cast of Aimed shot is, thus always wanting to have the ISS buffor some other equavilant or higher haste proc.
Readiness this provides perfect synergy with 2/2 posthasteto chain rapid fires back to back constantly,therefore more aimed shots(yom).
Marksmen A.o.E is pretty much the same as survival in terms of rotation, just replacing cobra shot with steady shot and weaving in a aimed shot when mmm has proced.
As Aimed Shot has the biggest weapon modifier of all hunter abilities Rdps plays a much bigger roll and the only thing that trumps agility for any hunter spec, and then hit(to capp)> then Attack Power>crit/haste(depending on current lvls of haste).
Talents, due to Marksmanship having some very situational talents needed to reach the lower end of the tree, raid comp and boss fight would idictate most specs but the main mm spec is (7/31/3)

Sv: Survival, my current mainspec and favourite spec as a hunter single target is all about maximising damage between explosive shots without delying or clipping them, due to this and the new hunter 1sec gcd we can potentially get 5 shots between each Es due it being on a 6sec cd.
This being the case and our filler shot(Cobra Shot) a cast ability which is effected by haste, causing several soft haste caps where we could potentially squeeze in 3,4,5 CoS's. Thus leaving haste having a yo-yo effect value for survival.
As survival we also have 2 D.o.T.s to which we have to maximise uptime on our target, firstly Serpent Sting this is vital and must have a 99%-100% uptime due the Noxious Stings talent keeping this up however is not a problem due to cobra shot refreshing it. There is times where re-applying serpent sting become benefical rather than refreshing through cobra shot, as only through re-applying can you aqquire a new damage modifier.
Secondly Black Arrow highest potential uptime thoertically is 62.5%, getting to close as this without potentially pushing back Es' is you main goal, a sidenote it also shares a cooldown with explosive trap which makes it all the more fun when having to maximise both aoe and sigle target dps in one boss fight.
Black Arrow and explosive trap as T.N.T. suggests also has a chance to proc Lock'n'Load anything that increases more Es' can only be good.
The way I handle Lock'n'Load is to thread cobra shot's between each es as not to overwrite any of the es ticks off the one before.
Survival A.o.E. main rotation is explosive trap(downside only one hunter can benefit form this at a time), multi-shot with serpent spread(YOM) with Cobra shots for focus regen. Currently at the moment survival stat weights are looking as Agility way out in front with hit to cap of 8%(lvl88), crit, haste then mastery.
This (1/9/31) is my current survival spec.

BM: Beastmastery, is very simplistic in terms of rotation compared to the previous two specs(totally the most fun in BGs tho!), the principle is still the same for single target dps maximise our big focus Dump i.e. Kill Command, keep serpent sting on target use cobra shot as our filler focus regen and refresher, and arcane as much as possible without delaying kill command.
Things to watch for, always try and Bestial Wrath with plently of focus or atleast with fervor off cooldown, using focus fire every 5 stacks unless BW is active or is imminent.
A.o.E. again the same explosive trap, Multi-shot and focus regen filler(cobra shot)when needed.
What BM can bring to the table the other 2 specs can't is the 3%damage buff and a series of exotic pets which bring some unique buffs/abilities to the fore.
BM's stats weights is same as MM where Attack Power is worth more than crit>mastery>haste, with Agility>hit topping like in survival.
This is the Bm spec I would run in raids (31/5/5)

Raid Prep: Foods/Flask:
Food: Skewered Eel 90 agility
Potion: Tol’vir 1250 agility 25sec
Flask: “ of the winds 300 agility

Pets:
These are the current raid buffs I have stabled. Since there has been numerous things to chase I not yet levelled all my pets, only those which have been required, but it takes 1.5 hc dungeons runs and I have them all levelled within a few days.

Cat (str/agil) 85
Corehound – exotic (burst haste & cast speed reduction) 83
Silithid – exotic (health) 83
Wolf (crit) 85
Shale Spider – exotic (5% stats) 83
Raptor (armor debuff) 83
Bear (physical damage caused debuff) 83
Hyena (bleed damage) 85
Sporebat (cast speed reduction) 83
Tallstrider (attack speed slow) 83
Ravager (physical damage vulnerability) 83
Wind Serpent (spell damage taken) 85

am a story Border
I start by reading wowwiki/head for basic abilities, cast times etc
Then I watch videos from different view points (healer, dps, tank), freeze framing to gain specific detailed information from the fights not documented on basic information sites.

Here an example

P2 Blind dragons

The first void zone lands 7sec from when the feet of the second dragon land then land every 15sec from this point. There are 5 of them, then the air phase starts, in which there are three more void zones cast. Furthering this, you can deduced that the are target cast (seeing focus switching) and behave in a predictive manner e.g they land where the targeted person was standing at the cast time, and the cast time is exactly one second before they land, as such it can be deduced that if u move at 6sec and then every 15seconds you can minimised the total time spent in the void zones.

As you can you I try to get into the mechanics of the abilities beyond the superficial information found on wowwiki/head

Once I have attained a play through of the fight in my head. I then turn to preparing how I going to use my abilities, and try to plan any specifics problems that maybe obvious.

Outside of my own preparation I would read/watch any given material issued, and raise any questions I may have pre-raid.

Rotation: Rotation:
Rotation ( shot priority)

Since 4.0.1 I recognise that the old sense of a rotation does not really exist anymore
However, I thought I would document some of the general ideas I try to adhere to.

100-80% +/- Haste proc/Rapid fire/Herosim

HM - MD - prepot - Explosive shot (ES) (for strong instant MD) - Serpent Sting - Black arrow - Cobra
Now during this phase and under haste proc with 2/2 in careful aim it is a dps loss to focus dump with arcane shot, due to the 100% crit chance of cobra and a it having a cast time similar to GCD

LnL - ES - Cobra (Cb) - ES - Cb

80-20%

MD (on cool down) - ES - BA/Fire trap (FT if multiple adds) - Arcane ( AS focus dump) - Cb
LnL High focus (haste proc/ TotH/hero) ES - Kill command (KC)/Multishot if multiple adds) - ES - AS
Low focus - ES - Cb - ES - AS

20% below
KS - ES - BA - Arcane (focus dump) - Cb

Professions:Jewel crafting - Currently still an excellent dps profession for hunters, giving primary stat boost
Engineering - Pre-Cata and particualry post 4.0.1 was an awesome dps profession for hunter. However, currently with the loss of stacking enchants and lack of proc gear ( haste gloves and multiplicative dps), I really need to switch this profession out to Leatherworking, however, the state of the AH as they are, this will be something I will be doing over next few weeks.

Stats: If this was pre 4.0.1 I probably could of written 5 pages alone on this section. However, currently the weights of stats are none accurately known. Zeharah’s spreadsheet is as temperamental as my sister (she is quiting smoking and eltist jerks reads like a commentary on the house of commons.

So what do we known currently

Agility obviously is our main stat. Particularly as a SV hunter as it more like agility + 27% per point ( 5% mail spec 15% sv spec 5% raid buffs 2% Hunting party). After that it looks like crit is next by a small margin ( effecting all our damage output + pet damage), follow by mastery ( approx 80% of damage output) slightly/marginally out performing haste (focus regen, auto shot, cobra cast time). However, within this there seem to be some caviets, where mastery may become more of a beneficial stat that crit once the crit ratio reaches 3-4:1, and haste has a variable affect on dps depending on in ability to squeeze in another cobra/autoshot per point .

So how am I handling this information

Currently I am chasing agility, picking gear that gives me the most agility. I am then prioritising crit, once hit capped, and reforging out the largest number of haste/mastery to crit where possible. I completely accept this is not the optimal way, nor is it fully max-minimising. I am, as I sure most hunter are, keeping myself aware of any new changes, and remain open to necessary alterations.

What can you the player bring to Never Ending:Well i can contribute to the guilld by being a very dedicated player when it comes to raiding i am also am a very nice guy when you get to know me i am always willing to help fellow guild members if they need help with anything in game such as a run in an instance or need help on a achievement i am very active on skype if you want a chat or some laughs Smile

Computer / Net info: http://www.speedtest.net/result/1114523149.png
Power Supply: Corsair TX 750W ATX Modular SLI Compliant Power Supply
- CPU: Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz Overclocked to 4.00GHz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H70 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Low Latency Tri-Channel
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache
- Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 580 1536MB GDDR5
- Sound : 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: LG DVD+/-RW SATA Drive

Key Bindes: key binds
` = Serpent Sting
1 = Black arrow
2 = Explosive Shot
3 = Arcane Shot
4 = Cobra Shot
5 = Multi Shot
6 = Saronite Bomb
Tab = Hunter Mark
Cap = Mend Pet
Q = Haste Gloves
E = Frost trap
SE = Freezing trap
CE = Snake trap
R = deterrence
SR = Feign death
T = Trap Launcher
F = Fire Trap
X = Kill Shot
C = Concussive Shot
V = Rocket Belt
B3 = CD macro
SB3 = Disengage
B4 = Utility button
B5 = Misdirection
F1 = pet attack
F2 = pet passive

Past guilds: Sacred Dragons (Twisting Nether) - levelling guild/ Starting guild, disbanded
2)Chilled (Twisting Nether) Raiding guild/Social guild, Disband
3)Blood Riders ( Defias brotherhood) kind of a raiding guild but disband along time ago when i first started the game.
4) Animosity ( Defias brotherhood) The raiding is not what i exspected when joining Animosity but to put it bluntly i dont really like being here as i rarely speak in guild chat or vent =/
5) Lunancy (Sylvanis ) the guild i joined in cata and been progressing with i missed one raid witch was today due to real life problems and got kicked so yea kinda stupid really...

Why we should accept your application to Never Ending? Well i am very dedicated player when it comes to wow or anyother game i play i always bring my best to raids and i am always prepared for raids with things such as best food buff,flask pots and gold for those hc wipe nights Razz

Can you abide by our raiding times / looting system?:yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginseng

PostSubject: Re: Tyura MM.SV Hunter   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Absolutely superb application, kudos friend.

I'll try and push a reply for you asap as I feel you are exactly what we need right about now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyura

PostSubject: Re: Tyura MM.SV Hunter   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Hi Ginseng cheers for the fast reply hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortok

PostSubject: Re: Tyura MM.SV Hunter   Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Good app idd gl with the app
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyura

PostSubject: Re: Tyura MM.SV Hunter   Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello any news on the app?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginseng

PostSubject: Re: Tyura MM.SV Hunter   Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:15 am

Hey I assumed one of the leaders would have perhaps had the decency to get back to you so i'll do it on behalf of the guild - if we were going to continue as a guild you'd have a spot without question but around the same time you made your application a few issues occured and a few people decided they would stop playing etc.

Its a shame cause your application is superb but nonetheless. Best of luck elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyura MM.SV Hunter   

Back to top Go down

Tyura MM.SV Hunter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1